Specialized 2019 Turbo Levo Comp Hardtail med 500Wh batteri.
If we're to sum up the Turbo Levo Hardtail Comp 29 in three words, they'd be efficiency, power, and fun. That's because it takes the crazy-efficiency that 29ers are known for and combines it with a proper trail bike geometry and exclusive tech that gives you the power to ride more trails.
First and foremost, it has all of the speed and nimble handling that our hardtail trail bikes are known for—an easy fit, ultra-short chainstays for nimble handling, and a low bottom bracket that makes the bike feel glued to the trail. In other words, it rides like an awesome mountain bike first and foremost—what would be the point, otherwise? Then comes our efficient and powerful Specialized e-Bike technology, along with an integrated battery and motor. This year, however, you'll also see some updated software that increases the motor's efficiency, plus an M5 Premium Aluminum frame.
The exclusive, Rx trail-tuned motor smoothly and quietly brings added power to the pedals to make climbing the steepest of trails nearly effortless. The output, meanwhile, is fully adjustable in order to conserve energy. Lastly, our new, custom Specialized 1.3 motor features instant pedal engagement, so you get immediate power the moment you need it and consistent torque throughout the entire cadence range This makes for the most efficient use of power on the trail, and more importantly, it creates the feel of a capable trail bike.
At the custom M1-500 battery, you'll find that it's fully integrated with the down tube and easily removable for quick charging or swaps. It has a lengthy lifespan for hitting long, out of the way trails and, along with the motor, is strategically placed for optimal weight distribution. The Mission Control app, meanwhile, gives you full control of the bike's tech, while an integrated Trail Display shows all of the ride metrics you need. We also included a Trail Remote that lets you easily switch between modes without removing your hands from the handlebars, plus a power meter that shows exactly how much power you're putting out vs. the motor.
This Comp version has a durable build kit, with a 120mm RockShox Reba RL fork up front, Shimano hydraulic disc brakes, and a Shimano one-by groupset controlling shift and drivetrain duties.
- Stel: Specialized M5 Aluminum, 29 Trail HT Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable.
- Forgaffel: RockShox Recon RL 29, Solo Air, 51mm offset, 15x110mm thru-axle (S: 100mm travel, M/L/XL: 120mm travel)
- Motor: Specialized 1.3, custom Rx Trail-tuned motor, 250W nominal
- Batteri: Specialized M1-500, integrated Trail Display, ANT+/Bluetooth® module, 500Wh
- Lader: Custom Specialized 42V2A Charger w/ Rosenberger plug, AC power cord included
- Nav: Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, thru-axle, 28h
- Fælge: Specialized Alloy 29", 25mm internal width, disc-specific
- Dæk: Ground Control, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
- Kranksæt: 2D cold-forged alloy, custom offset, 165mm. 32T
- Skiftegreb: Shimano Deore, 10-speed
- Bagskifter: Shimano Deore, Shadow Plus, GS cage, 10-speed
- Kassette: Shimano HG500, 10-speed, 11-42t
- Bremser: Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- Styr: Specialized Trail, 6061 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm clamp
- Håndtag: Specialized Body Geometry XC, clamp-on
- Frempind: Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- Sadel: Specialized Henge Sport, steel rails, 143mm
- Sadelpind: Specialized 2-bolt head, forged alloy, 8mm offset, micro-adjust, 30.9mm