Specialized 2019 Turbo Levo FSR Expert Carbon med 700Wh batteri.
The new Turbo Levo Expert takes all of the “get gnarly” attributes of our newest trail bikes—like perfectly-tuned kinematics, a true Trail Geometry, and an optimally-stiff frame—and adds in cutting-edge tech, the likes of which the e-MTB world has never seen. We're talking a new custom motor, a higher-capacity battery, and much, much more.
The Turbo Levo is one of the lightest full-suspension e-mountain bikes to ever touch dirt. Much of the weight reduction is the result of what we learned while designing the latest Stumpjumper. The new Sidearm frame design, for instance, gives it an exceptional stiffness-to-weight ratio. Now, the bike is stiffer and has a lower-slung frame that’s more capable on tough descents, even easier to maneuver in technical terrain, and uses less battery power. We’ve also lengthened the reach, kept the chainstays nice and short, slacked out the head angle, steepened the seat angle, and maintained a low center of gravity. You’ll also find a new Flip Chip that lets you adjust the bottom bracket height and head angle in a matter of minutes. It’s dialed.
We managed to increase battery capacity, meanwhile, by a staggering 40%. The bike now gets more distance out of every full charge, so there’s no need to worry about getting caught on the trail without enough juice to get you home. The Smart Control feature, available with our Mission Control App, lets you set the power assist to last for either the duration of your ride or until you reach a point you’ve defined yourself. Battery status is now always on view with both the new Turbo Connect Unit and the optional handlebar-mounted Turbo Connect Display.
At the motor, we cut weight with a new magnesium-bodied Specialized 2.1 motor that amplifies your input by up to 410% with absolutely no awkward surges in power. Our engineers in Switzerland devoted years to making this a reality by creating custom software that drives the most cutting-edge motor in its class. And for the suspension, we redesigned it to give you even more control where you need it most. The initial travel is supple, but we added more mid-stroke support, so there’s no wallowing about or blowing through your 150mm of suspension travel on big hits and drops.
This Turbo is also the smartest and best-connected e-MTB to date. Our Turbo Connect Unit is at the center of the top tube, and it connects the bike, via ANT+ and Bluetooth®, to both the outside world and the Turbo Connect Handlebar Display (available aftermarket). Speaking of which, the latest version of the Mission Control App now has more features and is simpler to use than ever before. It lets you easily custom-tune nearly every aspect of the bike, monitor your power use, control your range, perform basic system diagnoses, record and upload rides—there’s even a new Shuttle Mode feature that takes the sting out of long climbs by giving you maximum motor support with less required effort at the pedals.
The Expert Carbon’s components deliver high performance fun. Highlights here include a RockShox Pike RC29 fork and Deluxe RT3 rear shock, Roval Traverse 29 wheels cased in Butcher 2.6-inch tires, SRAM 11-speed shifting, and a FACT 9m carbon chassis with an M5 alloy rear-end.
- Stel: Specialized Carbon FACT 9M
- Forgaffel: RockShox Pike RC29, 150mm
- Motor: Specialized 2.1, custom Rx Trail-tuned motor, 250W
- Batteri: Specialized Turbo M2-700, fully integrated w/ rock guard, 700 Wh
- Lader: Custom Specialized 42V2A Charger w/ Rosenberger plug, AC power cord included
- Bagnav: DT Swiss 360, 3-pawl design, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle
- Fornav: Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h
- Fælge: Roval Traverse 29, hookless alloy, 29mm inner width, tubeless ready, 28h
- Dæk: Specialized Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"
- Kranksæt: Praxis, 2D cold-forged alloy, custom offset, 165mm
- Skiftegreb: SRAM S700, single-click lever
- Bagskifter: SRAM X1, 11-speed
- Kassette: SRAM XG-1175, 11-speed, 10-42t
- Kæde: KMC X11ET, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™
- Bremser: SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- Styr: Specialized Trail, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm clamp
- Håndtag: Specialized Body Geometry XC, clamp-on
- Frempind: Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- Sadel: Specialized Body Geometry Phenom Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- Sadelpind: Specialized Command Post 34.9mm, 130mm of travel (Size: Small), 160mm of travel (Sizes: M/XL)