Specialized 2019 Turbo Levo FSR med 500Wh batteri.
The 2019 bike now gets more distance out of every full charge via a new Specialized M2-500 battery with 500 Wh.
The Smart Control feature, available with our Mission Control App, lets you set the power assist to last for either the duration of your ride or until you reach a point you’ve defined yourself. Battery status is now always on view, too, with both the new Turbo Connect Unit and the optional handlebar-mounted Turbo Connect Display.
At the motor, we cut weight with a new magnesium-bodied Specialized 2.1 motor that amplifies your input by up to 410% with absolutely no awkward surges in power. Our engineers in Switzerland devoted years to making this a reality by creating custom software that drives the most cutting-edge motor in its class. And for the suspension, we redesigned it to give you even more control where you need it most. The initial travel is supple, but we added more mid-stroke support, so there’s no wallowing about or blowing through your 150mm of suspension travel on big hits and drops.
This Turbo is also the smartest and best-connected e-MTB to date. Our Turbo Connect Unit is at the center of the top tube, and it connects the bike, via ANT+ and Bluetooth®, to both the outside world and the Turbo Connect Handlebar Display (available aftermarket). Speaking of which, the latest version of the Mission Control App now has more features and is simpler to use than ever before. It lets you easily custom-tune nearly every aspect of the bike, monitor your power use, control your range, perform basic system diagnoses, record and upload rides—there’s even a new Shuttle Mode feature that takes the sting out of long climbs by giving you maximum motor support with less required effort at the pedals.
- Stel: Specialized M5 Premium Aluminum, 29 Trail Geometry, integrated down tube battery, 150mm of travel
- Forgaffel: RockShox Sektor RL, 29" Boost™, 150mm of travel
- Bagdæmper: RockShox Deluxe RT w/ custom air valve, 150mm of travel.
- Motor: Specialized 2.1, custom Rx Trail-tuned motor, 250W
- Batteri: Specialized Turbo M2-500, fully integrated w/ rock guard, 500 Wh
- Lader: Custom Specialized 42V2A Charger w/ Rosenberger plug, AC power cord included
- Nav: Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h
- Fælge: Roval Traverse 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready
- Dæk: Specialized Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"
- Kranksæt: Praxis, 2D cold-forged alloy, custom offset, 165mm
- Skiftegreb: SRAM S700, single-click lever
- Bagskifter: SRAM NX, 11-speed
- Kassette: SRAM PG-1130, 11-speed, 11-42t
- Kæde: KMC X11ET, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™
- Bremser: SRAM Level T, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- Styr: Specialized Trail, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm clamp
- Håndtag: Specialized Body Geometry XC, clamp-on
- Frempind: Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- Sadel: Specialized Body Geometry Phenom Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- Sadelpind: Specialized 2-bolt head, forged alloy, 5mm offset, micro-adjust, 34.9mm