Specialized Roubaix SRAM Red eTAP 2021 er den mest komfortable high-end racercykel på markedet.
Future-shock 2.0 teknologi indbygget i fronten af cyklen giver 20mm vandring og "sluger" alle ujævnheder fra dårligt underlag, det giver dig en unik komfortabel kørsel der skåner kroppen for de mange vibrationer uden du mister tab i kraftoverførsel.
SRAM RED ETAP 12 speed gear gruppe giver dig et lynhurtigt og præcis gearskifte.
- Stel: Specialized Roubaix Carbon Fact 11r
- Kranksæt: SRAM FC Red DUB, Power Meter, 12-speed
- Bagskifter: SRAM RED eTAP AXS, 12-speed
- Forskifter: SRAM RED eTAP AXS, braze-on
- Bremser SRAM RED eTAP AXS, hydraulic disc
- Kassette: SRAM RED XG-1290, 12-speed, 10-33T
- Kæde: SRAM CN Red 12-speed
- Hjul: Roval CLX 32 Disc
- Dæk: Specialized Turbo Cotton, 700x28
- Sadel: S-Works Power, carbon rails, carbon base, synthetic leather
With seven wins at Paris-Roubaix, our Roubaix has proven that Smoother is Faster. Until this moment, however, smooth has admittedly come with some compromises. But not anymore. The all-new S-Works Roubaix now delivers compliance without compromise by introducing a radical new Future Shock 2.0 that gives you more control and damping options, a new Pavé seatpost that creates our most balanced Roubaix to date, aerodynamics that equal the Tarmac, and a Rider-First Engineered™ frame that tips the scales below 900 grams (Size: 56cm | Black). Is it still comfortable? Sure, but don’t call it a comfort bike, because performance was behind every engineering decision we made. This is the new Roubaix.
You wanted the best bike money can buy, and this S-Works delivers. We spec’d it with the full SRAM Red eTAP AXS 12-speed groupset, our World-Tour-level Roval Alpinist CLX carbon fiber wheels, the all-new S-Works Pavé seatpost, and S-Works from head-to-toe on everything from the Power saddle to the 28mm Turbo Cotton tires. It’s absolute perfection.
- The new frame delivers compliance without compromise via the perfect balance of aerodynamics, light overall weight, compliance, and Rider-First Engineering. With tube shapes that were born in our FreeFoil Shape Library and validated in the Win Tunnel, the new Roubaix is more aero than the Tarmac SL6. Meanwhile, to ensure the weight and ride quality, we turned to a Rider-First Engineered™ design to deliver optimal stiffness and compliance across all sizes, from 44 to 61cm. Of course, the frame also stays below 900 grams (Size 56cm | Black). And to prep you for your own Hell of the North, we’ve made room for 33mm tires.
- To go along with the new frame, we’ve also developed a totally-new S-Works Pavé seatpost. Not only is it the first compliant seatpost that’s ALSO aerodynamic, it does so without any additional weight or finicky contraptions. Starting with the same D-shape design found on the Tarmac, we took its compliance a step further by building additional flex into the upper and developing a new drop-clamp design in the frame. This provides plenty of compliance, while staying perfectly balanced with the front-end, so you get a smooth, balanced ride no matter how rough the road.
- The Future Shock 2.0 is the result of our pro riders’ demands for the cobbles of Roubaix. It’s smoother, faster, and gives you more control via a knob atop the stem. This knob adjusts compression from fully-open to stiff, while hydraulically-damped internals control rebound. Add it up, and this latest version will reduce fatigue and increase your speed, no matter the terrain. The new Smooth Boot, top cap, and Future Stem also enhance the aesthetic, so you get a clean transition from head tube to stem.